Hi, I'm jazzhands, and welcome to vegetablog. Here you will find reviews of vegetarian and vegan foods, a recipe or two, and maybe some occasional on- or off-topic discussion about other things I hope my readers might find interesting or useful. All posts are tagged for easier browsing. Please feel free to comment on any post (even the old ones) and/or take a poll. Thanks for visiting! :)

Thursday, February 19, 2009

New feature

I have gone back through my previous product review posts and added info about ingredients, such as protein sources, allergens, and vegan/vegetarian status. This info appears at the end of each post in GREEN.

Hopefully this small new feature will be helpful. I'd hate to get someone excited about a product only to later find out they can't eat it!

-jazzhands

No comments: