Hi, I'm jazzhands, and welcome to vegetablog. Here you will find reviews of vegetarian and vegan foods, a recipe or two, and maybe some occasional on- or off-topic discussion about other things I hope my readers might find interesting or useful. All posts are tagged for easier browsing. Please feel free to comment on any post (even the old ones) and/or take a poll. Thanks for visiting! :)

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Lost in the interwebs of cyberspace

4:30 AM, and I was sleepless and bored. I decided to Google it up and see if I could find my blog. Over 13 million results for "vegetarian blog", and I am not in the top 13 pages. If I search directly for "vegetablog", at least I'm on page 2. But who in the world is going to search for "vegetablog"?

I wonder how I can get my blog noticed... in a good way.

No comments: