Hi, I'm jazzhands, and welcome to vegetablog. Here you will find reviews of vegetarian and vegan foods, a recipe or two, and maybe some occasional on- or off-topic discussion about other things I hope my readers might find interesting or useful. All posts are tagged for easier browsing. Please feel free to comment on any post (even the old ones) and/or take a poll. Thanks for visiting! :)

Friday, January 2, 2009

Morningstar Farms Grillers Prime Burger









This has been one of my favorite veggie products since I started sampling vegetarian foods. Of all the beef burger substitutes I've tried (Boca, Gardenburger, Amy's, and MSF), this has the most burger-like flavor. It doesn't taste like vegetables or have visible vegetable particles like other burger substitutes, and it has a good texture. It's definitely my first choice when I'm craving a big, juicy cheeseburger. Yum. :)

Obviously, if you're a vegetarian because you don't like the taste of meat, this would not be a good sandwich patty for you. But if you do sometimes miss hamburgers, I absolutely recommend this product.

Protein source: Soy, wheat
Allergens: Soy, wheat, milk, egg
Vegetarian

1 comment:

Mitchell said...

These burgers taste amazing! Totally agree!