Hi, I'm jazzhands, and welcome to vegetablog. Here you will find reviews of vegetarian and vegan foods, a recipe or two, and maybe some occasional on- or off-topic discussion about other things I hope my readers might find interesting or useful. All posts are tagged for easier browsing. Please feel free to comment on any post (even the old ones) and/or take a poll. Thanks for visiting! :)

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

My 4th Vegetarian Thanksgiving!

I'm very excited to be celebrating my fourth Thanksgiving as a vegetarian this week!

I don't have any new dishes planned, just my popular meatless Loaf, and some roasted veggies that went over well last year. I like how, more and more the past few years, everyone in my family brings something to the table for Thanksgiving and Christmas. Instead of the same stuff every year, there's always something new to try along with our favorites.

I'm really bummed that I haven't been able to locate Gardein's seasonal "Savory Stuffed Turk'y". I've become a HUGE fan of Gardein, and a Gardein turk'y sounds amazing... but according to their Facebook page, it is only available at Whole Foods and "smaller independent health food stores". If anyone out there tries Gardein turk'y for Thanksgiving, please let us know where you found it and how it was!

No comments: