Hi, I'm jazzhands, and welcome to vegetablog. Here you will find reviews of vegetarian and vegan foods, a recipe or two, and maybe some occasional on- or off-topic discussion about other things I hope my readers might find interesting or useful. All posts are tagged for easier browsing. Please feel free to comment on any post (even the old ones) and/or take a poll. Thanks for visiting! :)

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Don't worry, I'm coming back

Hello again, fellow food adventurers. Sorry about the month-long hiatus... things have been a little busy and I've been trying to decide on certain blog-related things -- namely, whether or not to write about certain topics -- and for the meantime, have decided not to. Thus, no new posts for a month. But I promise I'll get back to it soon! Really!

-jazzhands

No comments: