Hi, I'm jazzhands, and welcome to vegetablog. Here you will find reviews of vegetarian and vegan foods, a recipe or two, and maybe some occasional on- or off-topic discussion about other things I hope my readers might find interesting or useful. All posts are tagged for easier browsing. Please feel free to comment on any post (even the old ones) and/or take a poll. Thanks for visiting! :)

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Hello again, interwebs

That's right, I just couldn't stay away from you, my fellow food adventurers. :) I keep finding myself trying new foods and wanting to blog about them!

I don't expect that I will update as often as I once did, but I would like to at least update once in a while. I'm not sure what that means yet, but we'll figure it out.

Your friend,
jazzhands

No comments: